Thursday, November 5, 2009

I Actually Won?

To My Dearest Ebbie,

I'm still speechless my dear sister. You still remember when we were little that I desperately tried to win you that Woodie Plushie at the Odellia Town Fair back then? No matter how many times I played the ring toss, I couldn't get you that plushie you wanted so badly. Or remember the time when we checked who were the winners of the Dragonica Pageant the other night? It was a good thing you were there, otherwise Gatto would've been turned into fried fat cat. Now we had that other event where these vampires and werewolves invade town, and Gatto also held an event for this, yes? This is no joke Ebbie, I actually won that event.
I received news from Dobby one night saying that I was one of ten winners who won the "GM Monster Spawn Screenshot Contest" He kept cursing me saying that his entry should have won, and showed me where my winning entry was posted. I couldn't believe it. Out of hundreds who participated in this monster-whacking event, I was one of the ten winners! I didn't know how to react. I was also not sure what prize I would be getting. Should I treat all my friends to drinks and a tempura smorgasbord? Should I write to you about this? A lot was going through my mind that time as I was left speechless. I've never really won anything before in any contest.

I know, I know, it's just a silly contest. But you have to feel me Ebbie, and it may sound pathetic as well, but I won. I actually won and I feel so happy about it! It's not the prize that matters, but the PRESTIGE you get with it! I feel so big-headed right now I can actually raise my head up high as I do my daily rounds! Being declared a "hero" of a crazy event is a good thing Ebbie. Oh, I almost forgot. The prize I got was a Vampire Costume that I could wear for a month! Now I could continue masquerading as the Vampire Tempura Knight for a longer period of time!


As you could see in my latest picture, I felt proud enough to wear my Sambaba Helm as well! But that ain't the best part. It's not that I won the event, it's not that I get to wear the helm, but finally, I get to wear PANTS for A WHOLE FRIGGIN MONTH! THAT is why I'm so happy!!!

Oh right, I have a copy here of my winning entry for you to look at in case you're wondering what picture I took. I couldn't even think of a name so i just called it "DEATHBLOW!".

And in the end, I finally now know how it feels to win something. I don't care what prize I get if I win. I just want the prestige and honor that comes with winning it! You know how Dad always used to say to go for it! Why do you think Dad holds the most successful shrimp farm in Libra even to this day?

Stay safe Ebbie! Love ya!

From Your Dear Brother,
Prawnt

OOC: I'd like to thank IAH for choosing my entry as one of the winners, and everyone else who has congratulated me. Thank you all! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment