Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Lingo.

To My Dearest Ebbie,

It has been quite some time since I've last written a letter to you. I have been very busy for the past days and weeks, as more and more monsters have been venturing out of the Drakos tower in hordes, and us paladin regiments were deployed in full force to act as a buffer to these incoming enemies. Strangely, many of these monsters were weak, and I was able to hold my ground even when the scariest-looking of monsters started to attack.

Anyway, after a few waves of monsters, I was sent by our squad captain to track down Forest Watch Gallia to ask for his help. He gave me a note because I was warned many Fungoids speak a strange language, and you'd have to perform an act of trust to these mushroom folk if you want to understand their language in an instant. I set off for the Forgotten Forest to look for Gallia.


Well, I was warned all right. He spoke some sort of gibberish when I approached him. Fortunately I had that note my captain gave me and he read it. The note was in Fungoid, to my surprise. With that he nodded and asked for my Camp Steven scroll just by pointing at what I was holding. In the end we were able to install all sorts of early warning devices around Camp Steven thanks to Gallia.

So performing an act of trust would make me learn another language? That would be awesome right? If that was true for other cultures and stuff. At least I wouldn't have to stay in school to memorize these:


I also heard the teachers for this language are real monsters.

Stay safe, and communicate!

From Your Dear Brother,
Prawnt

No comments:

Post a Comment