Monday, November 9, 2009

Started Working.

To My Dearest Readers/Fans/Friends,

I write this letter not as Prawnt the Tempura Knight but as Prawnt, the author of To My Dearest. First of all, I'd like to say thank you for all your support just by visiting this Dragonica blogfic. Now I'll be straight to the point. There will be a lag of updates now because have finally found a job after many months of searching and Dragonica was my means of entertaining myself through those long days, as well as creating this blogfic out of an orgasm of ideas.

My work now is pretty hardcore like most customer service related professions. I work six days a week, and only get one day off. I intend to grind my arse off during that one day and make the most out of fun.

Don't worry, I'm not shutting down the blog. I'll still be updating when I have the time. I also intend to jump into my shrimpy-sleeping bag and roll around in it to break away work anxiety and stress. xD (Hopefully no one coats me in egg and bread crumbs.)

Once again, I'd like to thank everyone for getting the blog this far. It's only been a month, but wow.

Till the next update,
Prawnt

P.S. Where I'm working? Hmm... it's not much... probably one of the most stressful jobs in the world with phone calls ringing every other minute... (but sometimes, I want to pretend that I am a knight.)


Yeah, imagine me behind that counter. It's hardcore AM I RITE???

No comments:

Post a Comment