Sunday, August 8, 2010

An Odd Statue


To My Dearest Ebbie,

With the opening of the Drakos Tower once again, many adventurers have been crowding at Camp Steven to help the Dragon Expedition drive back Elga's minions. As for me, I have personally been assigned with a task group that was been ordered to look for alternate routes into the tower. The main entrance of the tower wouldn't do much so we had to look for alternate routes.

Along with a party of other paladins and mercenaries, we found this cave and ventured deep within. The mages believe it would lead to the tower's basement, and we could begin launching another front from there. The underground tunnel was infested with monsters, and more of Elga's minions. Along the way, I came across this odd statue.

It looked so intricate and well-crafted that I was intrigued by it. By the time I looked around, I noticed the party went on without me, and I was all alone! So there I was, sitting there with no one else but Toby (Yes, Toby the Gryphon returned!) and the statue. I waited for around twenty minutes hoping one of my partymates would signal me to join with them, as I couldn't see much within that tunnel.

Growing bored, I picked my nose and drew a large booger. Without much thought, I wiped it onto the statue until Toby suddenly started squawking in a panicked manner. I tried to calm him down but he wouldn't stop. Then I heard a large rumbling noise and I saw the statue slowly coming to life! I turned red and snorted in an angry manner. Eyeing me, I almost shat bricks because of its ferocious gaze. I then started running away.

The large demon was very strong to a point I had almost burned to death. It summons large fireballs, breathes fire, and wields this ginormous axe that I tried to avoid as much as possible. Eventually I was cornered, but I knew I had to strengthen my resolve and fight back! After a long and arduous battle complete with epic boss background music, I defeated it. I was also heavily wounded from the fight that I had to use a return scroll to get back to Camp Steven.

I am currently in Camp Steven being treated of my wounds. I'll need to rest for a bit.

Stay safe now!

From Your Dear Brother,

Prawnt

No comments:

Post a Comment