Thursday, August 5, 2010

That Breezy Feeling


To My Dearest Ebbie,

I just had to write to you this time. So there I was the other day, doing my regular duties along the area between Frigid Canyon and the Sleepy Slums. Every time I jumped or walked, my rear felt weird as I was fighting monsters. I thought I accidentally wore two pairs of underwear again. It felt kinda thick yet it felt cool at the same time. So I had a really happy time training and slaying all sorts of monsters.


After my twelve-hour regular duty (A Tempura Knight is on call 24/7!!! ), I headed to the HQ Men's Locker Room to take a shower. I was literally sweating a waterfall after drinking a lot of those fat-burning HP potions that makes your body all lean and stuff like in the commercials. Mmmm~ grapefruit is tasty. I was really stinky so a nice relaxing shower was in order.

I approached my locker to place some of my things. Helmet, pauldrons, chestplate, legplates, boots, gauntlets, and soon my undergarments. As I was about to strip down to nudity, I noticed something inside my underwear.

It was a pantyliner.

I held it up in disbelief, and a few paladins saw it and laughed at me. They called me all sorts of mean things and all I could do was sulk and get angry inside. They also told me I was in the wrong locker room and that the women's locker room was next door!

Even after taking a shower, the paladins couldn't stop laughing at me and even called me the "Pantyliner Paladin". I wanted to challenge them to a fight but they were high-ranking fighters that my Tempura Abilities couldn't match up to yet. P'shaw.

I got dressed again and I took the pantyliner to throw it in the garbage.

Seriously, who could have done such a prank, Ebbie? When I catch that culprit he or she is DEAD.

Stay safe from pranks now!

From Your Dear Brother,

Prawnt

P.S. Though I had to admit, it felt kinda comfortable while wearing that. As comfortable as applying masculine wash! Remember, burn this letter after you read it, alright? This letter is for your eyes only my dear sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment