Saturday, August 7, 2010

MY EARS!!!


To My Dearest Ebbie,

I was going to write this letter to tell you how cool my new armor is, but something unexpected happened just after two weeks of wearing the darned helmet. Yes, I believe the helmet is cursed or something, even after I souled it at Julie's. You do know us Paladins get the Signus rank when we reach a certain level. I'm pleased to tell you that your brother just gained Signus rank! Yay! But enough about that. I'll show you the picture, yes?


Pretty neat, huh? I must say I've gone quite far from being the clumsy warrior I was years back. I still couldn't find the darned shoulder piece for this set, though. It's very rare to find good craftsmanship these days. (Well 42 could also forge one but... you know.) Now take a look at the helmet. Why do you think those fins at the side are so big?

Because it needs something to fill it up with.

I didn't notice it at first because of my thick hair, but later on I've started to notice subtle changes. I could hear better and my helmet was starting to feel more comfortable. Later on, before being dispatched at a mission in Siren Woods, I went inside my tent and removed my helmet during the short recess. I looked at a nearby mirror and noticed something protruding out of my hair.

I touched it then rubbed it until I realized something. THESE WERE MY EARS!!!


I was so surprised that I just had to feel both of them to make sure I wasn't dreaming or something. I'm guessing this helmet of mine makes anyone's ears bigger just to fit it. People keep calling me "elf" or "elven warrior" just because of the ears. BUT I'M NO ELF.

Then I thought of something. "Prawnt the Elven Tempura Knight" also sounds kinda good right? It's also gonna be fun to go around telling people you're an elf, and lying about your age to claim that you're more than a hundred years old. But that's what most elves are right?

I don't know how long I'll keep these kinda ears, but I feel they're only temporary. If it's permanent, it's alright. At least I could hear better.

Though people keep saying it's actually an accessory, I dare them to pull my ears. If I say ouch, it's real! Not lying!

Stay safe Ebbie, love ya!

From Your Dear Brother,

Prawnt

No comments:

Post a Comment