Friday, August 6, 2010

A Weird Letter

To My Dear Friend Ceaz,

I found this letter in my mail today. Does Mr. 42 really write like this all the time? I hardly understood a thing. It has the most peculiar content I've ever read so far.

TO MAI DEEREST PRAWNT


GREEEEEEEEEEEEETINS PRAWNT!


I BIG fan!


I lav yu!


I adore yu!


LET ME SPAWN!


I 42, I BLACKSMITH, I MEYK WEAPON FANTASTIK SPAHKU! LEZ GO NAMBAH WAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Bat enuf abawt dat! I kam tu tell new messeyj! EET IS OPEN! PAREEZ EES KAM! DID YU LISUN? DID YU TELL PEOPLEZ? HOPE YU DID!


HAHAHAH SPAHKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Eniwei, I see yor sister leytli! She be fantastik spahku! DAT NAYT, DIS BIG! Veri pretty! Meyk dagger stare look ;D She keym to repeyr wepon, I gib her diskawnt! BERI BIG, FANTASTIK DISKAWNT! FIVE GOLD! She get speshul tritment. ;D


DAGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR~!


Eniwei, she doing well, I kno yur kyuryusss, she good, she hab resolut payonir! VERY SPHAKU. Kerries Giant rock TITAN FURY AXE NAO, VERY HARDCOR! Olso, I see Sieg and Mynthe arawnd ageyn! xNatsumi too! Old gildmeyts return! I nu see Cailey and Zakriid though, tell Ceaz I sorry >: .


OH DID YU HIR? Milie gat merrid to Goryu! VERY FANTASTIK PAHTI! LOTSA PEEPOL. Dun be so down, meni other gurl in street! VERY NAIS, HAO MUCH! Deyt Milie's sister, Kureha! VERI PRITTEE, LAYK HER TWIN HAHA!!


WHICH REMAYND ME, HAB YOU SEEN JODIE? SHE HAWT! FANTASTIK SPAHKU! LEZ GO NAMBAH WAAAAAAAAAAN! DIS NAYT! DIS BIIIIIIIG! DAGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!


*cough*


Iunno wai I write cough ;D


ENIWEI! I write to tell yu mor news! GET POWERFUL FAST AT OGOST 8, 9 and 10! VERY POWAR BUFF! FANTASIK! You get strong, strong layk sister! I gib yu diskawnt in repeyr! VERY NAIS! VERY CHIP! 5 GOLD, GOOD DEAL! VERY NAAAAAAIS! FANTASTIK SPAHKU!


FROM YOR BIGGEST FAN, LET ME SPAWN,


Alphonsus Mortierre Del Torre' Fatierre, 42 ;D


P.S: ORAYT! FANTASTIK SPAHKU! LEZ GO NAMBAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

... GORYU AND MILIE GOT MARRIED? WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME???

From Your Friend,

Prawnt

No comments:

Post a Comment