Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Don't Drink The Water


To My Dearest Ebbie,

I've heard you've been doing well so far. The mercenary life has been good for you, huh? Though mom and dad aren't really supportive of it, just do what you do best and I'm sure you'll be able to reach your goals, whatever it may be. I'd also like to thank you for sending me that bandage the other day. Supplies have been scarce lately. Have you explored the Water Temple lately? It's great for newbie adventurers but it's cakewalk for experienced warriors like us.


I found something on the bulletin posted by our sovereign Steven Jr.'s butler, Vincent that says there has been something wrong with the water lately. Drinking water has started to smell weird and taste weird lately, and plumbers have ruled that the problem isn't in the plumbing. It was something in the water, and Vincent said that the Water Artifact in town hasn't been glowing as strong as it usually had been lately.

I decided to investigate the Water Artifact and found out it could communicate with me telepathically. It told me that the Water Temple, a place where he is strongly connected to has suddenly become overrun with impurity, most likely the doing of Elga's minions. His connection to the guardian of the Water Temple, Endairon has become severed because even Endairon has become corrupted as well by the impurity. The Water Artifact then gave me instructions how to purify the temple.


When I entered the Water Temple, I already found out Elga's minions have overrun the area, and there was an aura of darkness that emanated from the place itself. After doing all sorts of errands for the Water Artifact such as gathering beakers and wiping its sides, it gave me a small bottle of purifying liquid so I would be able to purify areas in the Water Temple.

As I fought enemies in the Water Temple, a thought occurred to me. What is up with dungeons and golems? Kundara had 'em, Drakos had 'em, and even this place is crawling with these so-called Quartz Golems. I understand most of these golems served as dungeon guardians till they were manipulated by Elga's forces as well. Oh right, golems are mindless things you could mess around with!

After purifiying several areas, I finally made it to Endairon's room. Although he looked powerful, he was still no match for me. If you look closely, Endairon mimics Night Lord's fighting style. Perhaps the ancients based Night Lord's design off Endairon?


Remembering what the Water Artifact had told me, "Water had to be purified by destroying it in order to give it rebirth" or something like that. When I defeated Endairon, the heavy feeling from my chest was lifted away and I was instantly teleported out of the temple.

To be honest Ebbie, the Water Temple was boring more or less. Like I said, it's great for newbie adventurers looking for their first real dungeon. It was all cakewalk in the end. I was only manipulated by the Water Artifact to clean his home in the end!

Stay safe!

From Your Dear Brother,
Prawnt

P.S. I've heard a new Cookie Factory has popped out recently. Wanna go for a visit? Although I've heard of kids disappearing from the area, it'd be worth a try, right?

P.S.S. The plumbers LIED. I drank the water and it's still the same! The plumbing system was faulty all along!

No comments:

Post a Comment