Friday, January 15, 2010

Retreat!


To My Dearest Ebbie,

Oh you would not believe how terrified I was for the first time! Normally I don't get scared of monsters, but I do get scared if I feel that they are emanating some sort of strong power. Must be my intuitive ability. That is what happened the other day when I found myself in the Kundara Dungeon near Fungoid Village. The Myst Elf, Hel Kaizen warned me of a mysterious being within the dungeon that has driven many ancient machines crazy.

Aside from his archaic manner of speaking, he kept asking me the same question: "Are you sure you want to go alone?". I really didn't take that question seriously until I reached the end of the dungeon. See Ebbie, Kundara Dungeon has all sorts of ancient rocky machines that were developed and used by the Myst Elves during the Dragon War. And now, most of those machines and golems came to life under some evil influence.

It was pretty freaky inside the dungeon. There were many traps like chainsaws and buzzsaws as well as golems suddenly coming to life to attack you. The best part is, they shoot LAZERS OMG. After a long trek of slaying all sorts of infernal machinery, I finally reached the end of the dungeon. I could tell that that red aura was not a good sign at all.

I really didn't want to go inside all alone, but I tried to man up by repeating my mantra.

"I am the defender of justice, the bane of all malice! I! AM! PRAWNT! TEMPURA KNIGHT!"

And after a flashy display of posing and explosions, I marched inside, proudly until I saw this:

I think I wet my tights after that. He didn't look so tough until that large golem, Aram (I think he was called) suddenly slammed his fist onto the ground and it knocked me off the ground literally. I cursed as that mysterious being called Mutisha casted some sort of dark magic. I had no choice but to retreat. This battle is not for one tempura knight alone. I shouted at the two:

"Foul demons! Hear this. I will be back! Not only with reinforcements, but with bigger, better, and stronger BICEPS!"

And with that, I fled from battle, as what noble warriors would do in a retreat.

Ebbie, I would advise you stay away from the Kundara Dungeon as much as possible. I don't want you to suffer the same fate as I did.

I'm not lying. Trust me, you don't wanna go.

...Alright?

Stay safe then!

From Your Dear Brother,
Prawnt

P.S.

Hiii Ebbie, this is Irichi~ I intercepted Prawnt's letter to tell you what REALLY happened~ Actually, I did follow Prawnt all the way to the end of Kundara until he went inside. He wasn't all noble and as heroic as he was in this letter. Did you know Mutisha is actually a flaming homosexual? Well, I think he took an interest in Prawnt so the moment Mutisha started to harass him in... those places... um, and Prawnt like the uke he was broke free from Mutisha and ran away and cried. He'll be traumatized forever! 8D

Toodles~

Big Sis Irichi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment