Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Deal With The Sword...


To My Dearest Ebbie,

It has been quite some time after I have arrived here in Ashmist Village. Zakriid was right about one thing. This place is so darn chilly I could leave a bottle of water in open air and it would freeze! However, this isn't the typical sort of cold climate I'm usually accustomed to. There was something ominous and evil about the place that I didn't want to talk about any further. My Angelius Sword started to glow as it was detecting all the evil energy coming from the nearby Van Cliff Citadel. I then came across this shady magician guy.

The first thing he did was call my attention with this display of dark pyroworks he was doing. He then told me that my sword could be stronger if I used the power of darkness. Although using a holy sword would be great, a dark sword is also a powerful weapon. This must be the reason why my Angelius Sword has been glowing for quite some time now. He told me to defeat one of the sources of this dark power, the accursed golem called Pythanuth.

I found Pythanuth in the Frigid Canyon and apparently, he loves to dance. You heard me right, Pythanuth is a ferocious, violent dancing golem who loves to do pirouettes, twirls and ballet moves. I don't know how he could manage to do that with his sheer size, but that dancing is no joke. It's powerful. He was a bit tough, but I eventually defeated him as he crumbled back to his simplest form; minerals. I took a shard from Pythanuth as proof that I defeated him.

Backtracking to Ashmist Village, I gave the shard to the creepy magician and he did some sort of magic on my sword. Within a few moments... voila. I got a new powerful, and more diabolical looking sword.

Wanting to test this sword, I set out for the Sleepy Slums to find this trouble-making monkey called Vanir. All I could say is that Vanir really speaks for himself. Not bad for a monkey with a pineapple on his head.
Stay safe, monkeys will put any fruit on their heads nowadays!

From Your Dear Brother,
Prawnt

No comments:

Post a Comment