Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Heroics


To My Dear Friends Kewkies and Kreme,

I'd like to thank you both for helping me with my ordeal with Sambaba the other day. Normally I would go myself to a mission like that, but from the bottom of my heart, thanks for the company. If it weren't for Kewkies' magic and Kreme's uhh... speedy move thingy we wouldn't have beaten the living lights out of that fat chieftain. As a gift this Christmas, I'm sending both of you a HUNDRED slices of cake each. Go on, eat your heart out! (And remember to exercise a lot afterwards.)
Anyway, I've heard both of you guys are working very hard to attain your next job tier. Don't give up! At your current level, training can be very grueling and slow. When I was still a junior knight, it was as if I almost wanted to give up and inherit my father's shrimp business instead. Well that didn't stop me now, didn't it? As a fighter of justice, I had a duty to uphold!

You two, as a battlemage and jester have your own respective duties to uphold as well! Kewkies! If you take your magic more seriously you could make it go an extra mile and conquer mountains! As a battlemage, you study and research new powerful kinds of magic to keep enemies at bay! And Kreme! Become more sociable and watch your dance moves shine in the field of battle! ATTAIN A MANLY ENTERTAINER AURA FOR THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE! And most of all, do not forget... THE HEROIC POSE.


Yes, it may sound silly at first, but the HEROIC POSE is always a good finisher. You've probably seen me do it while we were fighting Sambaba. Why is it that I keep making all these poses before I deliver a blow? That's to distract the enemy and to make my moves more predictable! ...Wait! Forget that last bit, it's to make your moves more flashy to distract the enemy! Yes!

AND THE BEST PART IS, YOUR THEME MUSIC PLAYS AS YOU SLAY THE ENEMY! HOW COOL IS THAT???

Though I believe it's safer to just use the HEROIC POSE as a finishing move. It makes you look really cool in the end too. Just be sure not to die before you execute it! (When I was still a novice knight, White Tooth got me when I did that.)

Now I've heard you need more help with Bahamole yes? He's probably kidnapped some unfortunate travelers again. This is also a perfect opportunity for me to investigate why it snows inside the Candescent Caverns!

So I wish both of you a Merry Christmas this season!

The Defender of Justice, Bane of All Malice,
Prawnt The Tempura Knight

P.S. I attached several samples of theme music you may want to use when you fight enemies. It really gets your adrenalin pumping.

No comments:

Post a Comment