Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Maximum Exposure


To My Dear Cousin Heil,

I know you are well on your way to becoming a harlequin. I've seen you in several shows and have attended your various featured performances here and there with discretion. I'd like to say that you've been doing a great job! I'd like to tell you what happened the other day about my friend Kreme who happens to be a well-trained harlequin.

Apparently he has gone into hiding after the harlequin guild forced him to wear some ridiculous outfit as some sort of test. He said something about harlequins being able to wear ANY kind of garments, even if it is the most embarrassing to be able to entertain people of all sorts. He sent me a letter because he needed help with something. He first sent me his picture wearing the outfit. ...A VERY REVEALING OUTFIT.

...I couldn't help but laugh at first, but then again I've seen worse. I guess those short shorts are meant for maximum mobility and those skin-revealing tops are supposed to be for maximum exposure.

I later met him at some part in the Port of Winds asking if I had something that would be able to help him strut around that confidence. Kreme immediately said that he won't take "Confidence Classes" for an answer. I then quickly disposed this flyer I got for a seminar that teaches "Wearing Self-Confidence". Then I suddenly thought of something.

I lent him my Sambaba helm for the time being because it would attract more attention than his revealing outfit. Hopefully the helm I lent him would give him a boost of self-confidence as most of my pride and arrogance might have rubbed off that helm. Heck, I wouldn't mind wearing what Kreme was wearin-- oh WAIT, YOU'RE NOT EBBIE. Anyway, you've got a lot more training ahead of you Heil.

Would you wear something like that Heil? I see what you did there. ;)

Later,

From Your Dear Cousin,
Prawnt

No comments:

Post a Comment